Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

LOL

You dont know how many times i wish i coulda done that to my neighbor! He kept posting tutorials about OBVIOUS instructions on easy games. like fuckn....when you get the game you just gotta expect that.I gotta say though that it looks like you sorta referenced FRed into this (Cant do the backwards R, sorry) because he really is sorta random like that (alot more-so than the video)Anyway great vid im gonna see if i can work for "The Internet" >:D

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Lol i kinda seems like a loop for awhile.

It seems as if it loops about once or twice.Lol i almost forgot to say:DO A SPLASH ATTACK! GO DITTO; Oh shit.

Luigi: The reversed Vine Luigi: The reversed Vine

Poor Luigi.He'll always be the but of mario jokes

hahahah man you gotta wonder if he ever gets out of there.oh an' hey I like the choice of music in this as well.In the begining it was the battle theme for paper mario then bowser's level for the 64 and then boo's feris wheel for the ending.Anyway great flash an' keep doin' what you do!Good luck!(oh and I also saw your latest submission.The one about the rare candy.HILARIOUS!)

Bob (Needs Human Hearts) Bob (Needs Human Hearts)

Hey not bad but i should tell you something...

A couple of weeks ago someone made a remake of this and i dunno if he/she had permission to do it.It does have good animation but this one is better because it just seems more.........how should i put this.......oh! i know you can actually show this to the whole family without the three year olds havein nightmares! (LOL)Anyway this is awesome,period.....you sir ROCK!

MusicBox MusicBox

pretty dang great!

hey i'll tell ya what.If you can actually make one I'll surely buy it with what i'm savin for my new Jeep.Was pretty short but REALLY WORTH IT! And that weird animal thing that poped up......if u make and sell them would i have to feed it or what? anyway great flash,keep up the good work,and in the future i would some day be delighted to help in any way possible.

Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

"oh my fuckin god!"

I'll give it a ten but it's already 2011 and I'm really fuckin suprised you haven't made 3 yet.God your hopeless! >:(

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

"WTLOL"

HAHAHAH!MAN that was hilarious,but the part that got me was the part that ash pulverized pikachu.When the event at the arena happened the first thing that caught my eye was the....let's say they were pokemon.The best of the six was lopunny,and when ash tried to release pikachu I thought ash might of $H!# in the pokeball but then I remembered the chunks of yellow pikachu flying at my screen!

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

"HI-larious"

Damn this was the BEST yet!(well you could've had more animation from Richie and Nalem or even Pikanjo but still very well done).Anyway is there going to be a new one like on that new 3DS or some thing or are you going back in time to the NES?(personally I don't care what system it's on as long as it's REALLY funny and still has at least SOME animation from Nalem or Richie 'cause I'm not the only person who goes for that kinda shit ya know!)Anyway, great flash blah-blah-blah funny blah-blah-blah.

Son of a Peatch! Son of a Peatch!

"really friken funny!"

Gotta tell u the truth though....Shoulda been longer, ya know more of a layout,a plot, or a story to it.Still givin you a nine though

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

"Now i know im speakin for a LOT of ppl but..."

THE PRELOADER WAS FUCKIN AWESOME! I MEAN SHIT WHO WOULDVE EXPECTED THAT RIGHT!( i know everyone did know it was comin but i did this reveiw caus the last one was awesome, this one was awesome, and i know the next one will be.....well I dont know how awesome it will be)